* SUPERIOR PRIVATE COUNTRY 4 BED HILLSIDE RESIDENCE * Exchange TITLE DEED in Owners Name * VAT Paid * Large 1 Donum Plot with mature landscaping, palms * Underwater pool lighting * Low energy eco air con units * £1,000 per week rental potential in summer * Option to acquire almost extra 2 donum seaview land adjacent * Extra-long 6 x 12 Roman-end Overflow Pool * Option to convert study to 5th bedroom * Close and short walk to Traditional ESENTEPE VILLAGE * Panoramic, unobstructed, far-reaching SEA VIEWS from all levels * MARBLE floors and GRANITE kitchen worktops * 50m2 DRAWING ROOM * ARCHITECT DESIGNED for current owners *Fabulous MARBLE STAIRCASE * DOUBLE GARAGE with storage * Stone Clad FIREPLACE with wood burner * CEILING & FLYSCREENS throughout * PRIVATE & MAINS water supplies plus automatic generator * Short walk to VILLAGE * Shops, Restaurants, Banks, Post office nearby * Luxury RESIDENCE or VACATION PROPERTY * Study with option to convert to 5th ensuite bedroom * SILVER/WHITE goods included * HIGHEST QUALITY tiling & bathrooms fittings * Italian Leather Sofas and luxury furniture available by negotiation * INSPECTION TRIPS available, call for details * NEW – BANK MORTGAGE available for this property * Call or email for full details to North Cyprus International (NCI) in the UK or Cyprus on +44 207 112 8086 or +90 548 861 0600
A Superior Country Hillside Residence close to sought-after Esentepe Village, Korineum Golf Course & Beaches with Extensive Private Gardens and Overflow Pool.
It is rare to find a private country hillside residence with this combination of far-reaching unobstructed sea views to Kyrenia, extensive gated grounds, opulent marble lined quality interior and yet so convenient to the well-served village of Esentepe.
Perfect for a couple or family seeking privacy and space, or a fabulous large holiday home, the current owners have spared no expense in creating a truly unusual, luxury residence with beautiful, secure, landscaped garden to front laid to gravel (including palm, olive & fruit trees) as well as natural country landscape with olive & fir trees to the rear. Park your car in the spacious driveway (with double garage); the villa is accessed from the parking area or via the garden gate up front steps. Walking through the front door, the “piece de resistance” is the opulent marble staircase immediately ahead which divides to serve both sides of the 1st floor living space, thus affording best possible views from the top of the house with four bedrooms on the cooler ground floor.
Wrapped around the whole of the upper floor on three sides with wrought iron balustrade is a lovely viewing balcony. Living space is cleverly divided into:
- 50m2 drawing room to the Westside with natural & sea views and fabulous stone-clad chimney breast with log burner. French doors to balcony with sea views – and second glass doors leading to –
- The study area (with potential to become 5th bedroom if required) with south facing views to mountains from the desk.
- Spacious upstairs bathroom/utility room (with the option to become ensuite for possible 5th bedroom), featuring built-in units housing washing machine and separate dryer,
double bowl sink unit and guest toilet
- Luxury sea-view kitchen facing East with eye level oven, small breakfast dining area – and black granite marble worktops plus top-quality silver/white goods including built-in dishwasher, included in the price
- Further main dining area between the kitchen and drawing room with French windows to balcony & also to drawing-room. See Kyrenia in the distance as you dine!
On the entrance, the level is four huge bedrooms, extremely cool in the summer and all with ceiling fans & flyscreens. The master bedroom facing west has French windows to the pool area – and huge en-suite bathroom with glass brick surround to shower and space for the bath to be added if required. The second bedroom facing east has a shower room en-suite. The third and fourth bedroom to the rear shares a spacious family bathroom with high-quality tiling and fittings, bath and shower over. There are wood-effect aluminium shutters to the windows. The house enjoys excellent internet access.
Other features include:
Private well with electric pump which currently serves the pool & irrigation for gardens with fresh spring water,
German Solar System on Roof with separate 1 ton tank for hot water, further storage tanks of 4 tons
Mains water for household use plus gas boiler for instant hot water in winter,
Automatic Generator System,
Separate pump room for pool
Luxury Italian Furniture available by negotiation (including leather sofas).
In addition, the further 1 Donum 3 evlek of sea & mountain view land available behind and to the side of the villa (at extra cost) could provide a potential purchaser with a site to extend the garden OR build a second property for family.
Villas of this type, size and quality with these views do not come available very often so do call now for further information and to arrange a viewing or inspection trip. +90 548 861 0600 or +44 207 112 8086.